Celebrating Our 40th Anniversary Year
Next General Meeting – Nov 29 – 6:45 pm to 9pm
Pizza will be available at 6:43 before the official meeting starts!
Point to Point meetings are in Moore Hall at Community United Methodist Church in Huntington Beach, meeting in Moore Hall. The meetings time is again 7:00pm. Social time begins at 6:30pm.
A map and directions to the Church can be found on the “Where” tab. There is a photo showing where Moore Hall is located.
Next Stitch-In – Nov 13 – ~10am – 12/1pm
- Location – Barbara Larson’s Mobile (See “Where” tab for directions) Please tell the guard you are “stitching with Barbara Larson”
Point to Point is a local chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild (ANG). We encourage interest in the art of needlework, especially needlepoint.
- We meet the 4th Wednesday of most months
- We don’t meet in July or August
- The November and December meetings are combined and scheduled to avoid conflict with Thanksgiving
- Meetings begin at 7:00pm, preceded by social gathering at 6:30pm
Benefits of Joining Point to Point and Attending Chapter Meetings
Year Long Project
Communing with like-minded stitchers!
See the Membership Page for details on joining National ANG and the Point to Point Chapter
- President – Mary Manley
- 2nd Vice Presidents (Programs) – Jeannine Studer
- Secretary – Christa Barry
- Treasurer – Bonnie Freund
- Newsletter – Nancy Holub
- Membership – Marianne Venrick
- Hospitality/Website – Mary Manley
- Ways and Means – Nancy Cucci