Next General Meeting is Sept 28 6:30 pm (doors open ~6:00pm at the SMALL clubhouse)
DARK – JULY and AUGUST
September’s “In Person” Meeting location is the Small Clubhouse at Rancho del Rey Mobile Home Estates off Edinger. A map will be provided with the newsletter and is also shown at the bottom of this page. Please tell the guard you are “stitching with Barbara Larson” – if this is your first meeting, please contact the Chapter at PointToPointANG@gmail.com at least 1 day in advance as your name must be given to the guard.
The October meetings will be held in the Large Clubhouse (Map at bottom of this page)
Next Stitch-In – IN PERSON – Oct 12 – ~10:00 to 12:00 (no September Stitch-In)
- Stitch-In at Barbara Larson’s Mobile (See bottom half of “Where” tab)
It’s not too late – May 2022 to April 2023 dues needed — Please Renew (see Membership Page)
Note: Nov/Dec meeting will be held on November30!
Point to Point is a local chapter of the American Needlepoint Guild (ANG). We encourage interest in the art of needlework, especially needlepoint.
- We meet the 4th Wednesday of most months
- We don’t meet in July or August
- The November and December meetings are combined and scheduled to avoid conflict with Thanksgiving
- Meetings begin at 7:00pm, preceded by social gathering at 6:30pm (Note: Until our regular meeting place is available again, the meeting place will be provided in the Newsletter and at the top of this page.)
Benefits of Joining Point to Point and Attending Chapter Meetings
Year Long Project
Communing with like-minded stitchers!
See the Membership Page for details on joining National ANG and the Point to Point Chapter
To get to the Large Clubhouse, Small Clubhouse or Barbara’s Mobile from the Guard Gate:
- Large Clubhouse – continue down Monterey until you reach Rancho Del Rey street – Turn left and the clubhouse is directly in front of you at the end of the road. Parking available to the left, right, and behind the clubhouse
- Small Clubhouse – continue down Monterey until you reach Dominguez Drive – Turn right and the pool for the small clubhouse is directly in front of you at the end of the road. Parking available to the right, around the corner on Jaunita Drive, or in front of Barbara’s mobile at the corner of Dominquez and Palos Verde Lane
- Barbara’s mobile – continue down Monterey until you reach Dominguez Drive – Turn right and in one block, you’ll find Barbara’s mobile at the corner of Dominguez Drive and Palos Verde Lane. Park on street in front of the mobile.
- President – Mary Manley
- 2nd Vice Presidents (Programs) – Jeannine Studer
- Secretary – Barbara Larson
- Treasurer – Sharon Holt
- Newsletter – Nancy Holub
- Membership – Marianne Venrick
- Hospitality/Website – Mary Manley
- Ways and Means – Nancy Cucci and Lynn Wilkinson