You must be a member of both the Point to Point Chapter and the National ANG organization in order to participate in these programs.
Please see the Membership page for information on how to join.
- September 2021
- November 2021
“Laurie’s Heart” is designed and taught by Nancy Cucci (in honor of former member, Laurie McCellan). The heart is stitched on 9″ x 9″ canvas in pink or blue threads, with iridescent beads and a central crystal. The cost is $50 for instructions, canvas, and beads. Shipping is $12, but we hope to be meeting in person for the September meeting where local members will be able to pick up their pieces in person.
The deadline for signing up was August 1.
Have Broom, Will Travel
- October 2021
This fun and sassy canvas will be our October meeting.
The price of $50 includes canvas, instructions, and a specialty thread (remainder of threads from your stash). Shipping is $10, but local members will be able to pick up their canvases at the October meeting.
The deadline for signing up was September 22.
- January 26, 2022
The Bargello Needlecase is a fun, fast project – no laying of threads required as the project is stitched in pearl cotton.
The price of $10 includes canvas, instructions, and felt for the interior of the case. Members will provide their own pearl cotton. Shipping is $10, but local members will be able to pick up their canvases at the meeting.
- March 23, 2022
Welcome Spring with Butterfly or Flower banners designed by Nancy Cucci. Nancy will also teach the program at our March meeting. You may choose to stitch one or both of the banners, but will need to pay for each banner you plan to stitch.
The price of $18 includes marked canvas and a stitch guide. Shipping is $12, but local members will be able to pick up their canvases at the meeting.
Stitchers will provide their own threads – there are no beads in the Butterfly Banner and only 68 beads in the Flower Banner (or replace with French Knots?). Many of the threads in the original banners are no longer available – now is the time to check your stash or make new, innovative choices for thread substitutions. Below you will find a “formula” to help you in your choices.
Flower Banner Formula
- Green Metallic (#12 Kreinik or Fyre Werks Soft Sheen?)
- Family of 4 greens: very light, light, medium, and dark
- Family of 4 for flowers: light, medium light, medium dark, and dark.
- Optional white for flower petals in top square.
- Beads to match middle of flower family
- Note: for added texture, use #5 pearl cotton for medium light and medium dark values of flower family.
Butterfly Banner Formula
- Metallic — sample: Fyre Werks Soft Sheen FT39 Lite Blue
- Over-dyed floss or silk — sample: ThreadWorx 1015 Ice Blue
- Floss or silk to match — sample: Anchor floss A1 Snow White, A117 Thistle Light, A128 Cobalt Blue Light